The question isn’t whether you need a video conferencing solution for your business—it’s how to find the best solution for your company.
Using Evolve Cloud Solutions and Lifesize Video Conferencing, you get a simple, one-touch video conferencing solution that lets anyone pull up a seat at a meeting from anywhere, at any time, using whatever devices they want. You even have an option for how you connect—through the cloud or over your own network. You just have to decide what works best for your company.
Why do I need a cloud video conferencing solution?
- More and more of today’s workforce is going mobile.
- Businesses in every industry must adapt so that everyone stays as productive as possible.
- People need to connect to one another with an experience that lets them make decisions faster and communicate better. This means connecting from whatever devices they have.
- So, do you choose a cloud-based or an on premise solution, and can it deliver a truly connected experience?
Which is best for your company, cloud or on premise?
Evolve Cloud Solutions and Lifesize deliver the ideal video conferencing solutions for providing your business with an easy to use, seamless video conferencing experience. Now, you and your team can be just one call away from being in the same room.
On premise is best for those:
- Buying solution you can customize and manage.
- Wanting to control systems and data on your own network.
- Have the capacity to support the associated infrastructure.
On Premise Video Conferencing
Maintain total control over your video conferencing equipment and system on your own network with a completely customizable solution that you manage. Lifesize gives you the foundation to integrate hardware and software into your existing infrastructure—with a fully unified administration dashboard to control everything.
Configure by location, team and user
Optimize the user interface
Refine the user experience based on your needs
Keep everything on your network
Stay within your firewall
Integrate with systems
Seamlessly plugs into existing software
Interoperable with current video endpoint investments
Keep systems under your control
Make your own decisions
You schedule how and when you receive alerts and updates
One dashboard for total configuration
Comply with every regulation
Comply with regulations that require you to manage communications on your own network